Code of Ethics
Code of Ethics
JT HOTSHOTTING is a corporate citizen who believes in operating by moral values, strict standards and discipline. Therefore, we have created a Code of Ethics which we adhere to in our day-to-day operations.
- Complete transparency in our relationships with clients, prospective clients, vendors and colleagues to ensure their trust and respect.
- Protect and respect the confidential information entrusted to us by our clients and to not engage in any activities that may jeopardize the best interest and/or privacy of our clients.
- Continuously enhance our marketing materials and delivery of content about our services and the state of our industry.
- Accurately represent our services to the best of our abilities so as to benefit our clients and prospective clients.
- Whenever available, we will use our time and resources for legitimate business purposes. JT HOTSHOTTING only engages in legal and ethical business practices and seek legal counsel when in doubt.
- We believe in supporting local markets. Therefore, we source our parts, supplies and maintenance needs locally which contributes positively to our local community.
- Respect our competitors and their services. If requested, we will provide accurate and substantiated information on them.
- Uphold a high level of professionalism in the trucking industry by dressing in the appointed company uniform, having clean personal hygenics, well spoken demeanour and a positive attitude.
- Assist and counsel fellow team members wherever possible to improve task performance.
- Adhere to and encourage others to follow this code of ethics.